- Vision Aero/reverse brake lever specific brake cable - Replacement cables that only work with Vision reverse brake levers - Sold individually
- Wet or muddy condition cable sealing solution - 4/6mm
Shimano Stainless Derailleur Cables Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM Cable Type: Stainless Defined Color: Gray Diameter: 1.2mm Double Ended: No Length: 3000 mm Quantity Included: 1
- 1.2 mm x 2100 mm (1 pc.) - 1.2 mm x 1800 mm (1 pc.) - OPTISLICK - Stainless steel - Outer cap with short tongue for ST (2 pcs.) - SIS-SP40 outer caps (3 pcs.) - SIS-SP40 sealed outer caps (1 pc.) - Inner end caps (2 pcs.) - OT-SP41 1700 mm - OT-RS900 (1 pc.)
These PTFE-coated, stainless steel cable and housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation. Includes: - 1400mm x 5mm housing x 1 - 800mm x 5mm housing x 1 - 2050mm x 1.6mm cable x 1 - 1000mm x 1.6mm cable x 1
Shimano Dura-Ace BC-9000 Polymer Road Brake Cable & Housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation. - Dura-Ace grade SLR-EV Road brake cable set - Stainless steel for anti-rust protection - Low friction polymer material on the cable may cause slippage at the cable fixing bolt after initial pre-stretch for the cable is performed. Fur-like material from polymer coating will not affect the performance - Pre-lubed with special polymer compatible grease
- Shimano brand casing with internal lining for optimized response - Brake: offered in a stiffer (M-System) for MTB, or a more pliable (SLR) version for road applications (can be used for either discipline depending on user preference) - Derailleur: (SIS-SP41) compressionless design pre-lubricated with silicon grease to decrease cable friction
- Front or rear brake - MTB specific - 1.5mm stainless cable
$6.00 - $9.00
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth, low-friction surface.
$6.00 - $7.00
- Left and right shifter compatible - Road and MTB compatible - 1.1mm polished stainless steel cable
SRAM's Cable Housing/Hydraulic Line Rotating Hooks secure your cable housings to hold them the way you want them, keep them from hitting each other, and making rattling noises, and they provide a tidy custom look, too.
SRAM's Line/Housing Frame Protectors are rubber covers that simply press onto your cable housings and or hydraulic lines to prevent the housings from hitting the frame and rattling or damaging the finish. There are 4 protectors in each package.
- For either front or rear shifter - Road & MTB compatible - 1.1 polished stainless steel cable
- Front or rear brake compatible - Road specific - 1.5mm polished stainless steel cable
SRAM's Inline Barrel Adjusters are placed on your shift cables near the handlebars so that you can turn the adjusters to fine-tune your shifting. They feature durable and light aluminum/composite construction with rubber covers for easy operation.
SRAM's Inline Barrel Adjusters are placed on your brake cables near the handlebars so that you can turn the adjusters to fine-tune your braking. They feature durable and light aluminum/composite construction with rubber covers for easy operation.
- Aluminum cable-end crimps for derailleur or brake applications to prevent fraying after the final cut
Includes - 1.5mm coated cables (1 x 850mm, 1 x 1750mm) - 5mm Kevlar-reinforced compression-free housing - Ferrules, end caps, frame protectors
$43.90 - $49.90
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Length: 30m
SRAM's Guide Hydraulic Line Kit is a replacement hose kit for all Guide brakes. - Compatible with SRAM Guide R, RS, RSC, and DB5 brakes - Length: 2000mm
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - 2000mm, black
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - Hose Use: Front, Rear - Black - 2000mm hose length - Compatible with SRAM road hydraulic disc brakes
Includes: - 1.1mm elite cables (2 x 2300mm) - 4mm reinforced linear strand housing - Ferrules, end caps, frame protectors
$89.90 - $99.90
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
RockShox's Reverb Cable/Hose Line Guides are a great way to route dropper posts on frames without integrated guides. They secure with a zip tie, and feature a wide mouth that allows for cable articulation as you drop and raise your post.
$3.50 - $3.99
The Slic-Kable features a low friction inner wire for smooth braking. - 65-inch length
- Sold in pairs - Allen wrench included
London Mod cable adapter for routing dual cables.
$2.99 - $3.99
These double ended cables have a unique disc style head that fits Simplex/Huret and a normal Shimano/SRAM head. - Galvanized - Pre-stretched - Double ended - Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM, Huret/Simplex - Defined Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.2mm - Double Ended: Yes - Disc style Huret/Simplex end is slightly smaller than original spec, but is functionally compatible with Suntour X-Press shifters
Basics brake cables provide value on a budget. - Pre-stretched - Double ended for compatibility with SRAM/Shimano road and mountain brakes - Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.6mm
Page 1 of 5 Next page