$8.00 - $50.00
Whisky’s tubeless rim tape is designed to make setup as easy as possible. Elasticity allows for smooth, even adherence while translucency lets you see where the tape contacts the rim. Different widths available to fit almost any rim.
$19.00 - $23.00
No.9 Tubeless valves for use with Whisky Tubeless rims and most other systems. These alloy stems feature removable Presta cores and are designed to fit up to 8mm valve holes. - Available in a number of lengths and colors to perfectly fit your rims and your sense of style. - Includes two valves
There are routes covered with jagged flint rock, where the wind is unforgiving, and the destination is far beyond the horizon. For the toughest days of gravel, when winning looks like finishing, we created the Cannonball. We designed the Cannonball to accommodate modern gravel rigs whether you’re racing Dirty Kanza, Trans Iowa, or Mid-South… it’s conquered them all. The directional, tight-knit center tread efficiently decreases rolling resistance while the side knobs increase cornering traction. The center tread’s diamond pattern is optimized specifically for gravel riding and sheds dirt and gravel debris. - Light and Supple—When extra puncture protection isn’t necessary, our light and supple casing offers decreased weight and a comfortable, ultra-supple ride quality at lower pressures when set up tubeless. - Durable Sidewall—This construction consists of a robust woven nylon composite reinforcement between the outer rubber and the inner casing within the tire’s sidewalls to prevent tearing and abrasions.
There are routes covered with razor-sharp flint rock, where the wind is unforgiving, and the destination is far beyond the horizon. For the toughest days of gravel, when winning looks like finishing, Teravail created the Cannonball. The Cannonball is designed to be a first-choice gravel racing tire — Dirty Kanza, Trans Iowa, Land Run… it’s conquered them all. The directional, tight-knit center tread efficiently decreases rolling resistance while the side knobs increase cornering traction. The center tread’s diamond pattern is optimized specifically for gravel riding and sheds dirt and gravel debris. - Tubeless-ready for traction and comfort - The Durable model features a layer of woven aramid fiber reinforcement between the outer rubber and the inner casing for extra protection against abrasion and sharp gravel.
The 29 x 2.8 Coronado offers the best of multiple worlds. You get increased ground clearance, stability, and angular momentum, but in a slightly narrower casing to reduce weight and increase pedaling efficiency. A mild and open center tread works with the slightly more aggressive side knobs to offer traction and efficiency in sandy terrain.
Teravail's Kennebec delivers serious loose-conditions traction in plus sizes that take the focus off the who's-wider argument, instead zeroing in on real-world performance demanded by today's riders. Available in two casing types, there is a Kennebec to fit your severe duty dirt needs. Teravail designed the 2.6" Kennebec to offer the best balance of volume, weight, and traction. A slightly smaller casing than standard plus-sized 29er tires reduces weight and rolling resistance while working on a wide range of rim widths. Riders still feel the benefits of increased traction and lower air pressure found in a larger volume casing.
The Sparwood has bikepacking deeply ingrained in its DNA, and is ready for any surface. The casing supports a perfect balance of low rolling resistance and reduced weight for excellent maneuverability and stability. Whether navigating routes comprised of jeep roads, twisty singletrack, gravel tracks, or paved connecting sections, the Sparwood is ready for the ride. - Tubeless ready for flat prevention, lower-pressure traction, and comfort
- Low Lead Valve - ISO Diameter: 355 - ISO Width: 44mm , 45mm , 46mm , 47mm , 48mm , 49mm , 50mm , 51mm , 52mm , 53mm , 54mm - Labeled Size: 18 x 1.75-2.125 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 118g
$8.99 - $13.99
- ISO Diameter: 406 / 20" BMX - Tube Compound: Butyl - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Valve: Presta - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Valve Core: Removable
$8.99 - $16.99
- ISO Diameter: 507 / 24" BMX - Tube Compound: Butyl - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded Note: This product may have different packaging than pictured with a slightly different labelled size. Rest assured, the size range on the package will have the same or a broader functional range as the listed sizing of the product you ordered.
- Size: 26 x 1-3/8 - ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5" , 590 / 26 x 1 3/8" - ISO Width: 37mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 136g
- ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" MTN - ISO Width: 48mm, 49mm, 50mm, 51mm, 52mm, 53mm, 54mm - Labeled Size: 26 x 1.9-2.125 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Long Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth
$8.99 - $12.99
- ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 102g (1-1.25), 165g (1.5-1.75), 174g (1.9-2.125), 198g (2.1-2.3), 281g (2.4-2.75)
$10.99 - $16.99
- ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5" - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded
$10.99 - $14.99
- ISO Diameter: 622 / Road / 29" - Tube Compound: Butyl - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Valve: Presta - Shaft Type: Threaded - Valve Core: Removable
- Size: 650c x 18 – 23 - ISO Diameter: 571 / 650c - ISO Width: 18mm, 19mm, 20mm, 21mm, 22mm, 23mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 89-92g
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Long Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Schrader - Valve Shaft: Smooth
The Next Level in Sealing Power from the People who Invented Tubeless Conversions If you've walked the mechanics' pits at any National or International level event, chances are you've seen them: trademark Stan's black quart bottles with no labels. Look closer and you might have seen strange symbols scrawled all over the bottles in a silver marker, letters and numbers, formula notes by the man himself, Stan Koziatek. For nearly fifteen years Stan has been quietly formulating a special racing version of our legendary sealant for many of cycling's most successful teams. Working with athletes who push themselves and their tubeless systems to the absolute limit, he developed a proprietary sealant formula with close to twice the amount of the standard sealing crystals plus special "XL" crystals capable of sealing even larger punctures. Stan's Race Sealant's combination of large and smaller sealing crystals interlock to form a lattice work that not only seals but strengthens and reinforces the area of the puncture, allowing for an entirely new level of sealing performance. The quantity and size of crystals in this special formula means that Stan's Race Sealant can only be installed directly into the tire. As a result of its immense sealing capabilities, the Race Sealant will clog injectors and smaller bottles almost immediately. Stan's has made Race Sealant available to riders everywhere, and it is only available by the quart. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Twice the amount of Stan's standard sealing crystals - "XL" crystals capable of sealing even larger punctures - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment
$19.99 - $28.00
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
$11.39 - $16.99
These are no ordinary bicycle tubes! These extra strong inner tubes stop flats for 2 years because there is Slime inside. - No more flats for 2 years! - Extra strong with Slime sealant inside - Instantly seals tread area punctures up to 1/8" (3mm) in size - Seals multiple punctures repeatedly - Non-toxic and non-flammable - Cleans up with water
$8.99 - $9.99
- Permanently seals tube punctures up to 1/8 inch - Non toxic formula installs easily through Schrader valves - Complete with valve core remover and filler tube - Slime keg fills 160 tires at 1/2 the price per ounce of the 16 oz size
$58.00 - $58.20
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
Primo tires designed for wheelchairs. - Gray tires for wheelchair - ISO diameter = 540mm
- CNC Machined from 6061 Aluminum. - Expanding silica plug fits most MTB, Gravel & Road Handlebars with a larger than 17mm inside diameter. - Supplied with 17mm, 19mm and 21mm silica plugs to fit different handlebar diameters - Screws into bars using a 4mm Allen key - Plugs and repairs multiple holes that won't seal with just sealant - Compatible with most open-end grips and drops bars with a 84mm straight section at the bar end. - Dimensions 89 x 27 x 27mm - Weight: 33g per side (excluding tire worms)
- 6061 Aluminum valve and cap - Removable valve core - Comes with round & square rubber bases for different rim types - Spare alloy valve cap with integrated valve core removal tool - Installs securely with a 4mm fitting for a hex wrench on the valve and a 10mm wrench flat on the nut
$29.99 - $34.99
- The same tubeless valves, now with a Tire Insert air flow system - 6 slots machined into the base of the valve stem allow air to flow freely around tubeless tire inserts - Upgraded to aircraft grade 7075 aluminum valve stem and cap - 4mm machined Allen Key slot for easy installation/removal - Valve core removal tool integrated into valve cap - Includes multiple rubber bases to optimize fit with multiple rim types
The new standard in enduro tires - Dual-compound - Excellent all-around performance - Tubeless Ready (TR) - Wide trail (WT) casing is optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims The Aggressor is designed for high-speed modern mountain bike trails. Advanced knob shaping creates extra gripping edges, and reinforced side knobs offer enhanced stability when cornering at speed. An all-around trail tire excelling on everything from loose cross country race courses to heavy all-mountain riding.
$68.00 - $83.00
High-volume casing, low-profile tread - Aggressive side knobs - Dual Compound - Lightweight XC race tire - Race-inspired low profile design Maxxis has done it again with its latest XC race tire. The new Maxxis Aspen pushes the limits of a lightweight XC tire designed to have minimal rolling resistance. The Aspen is designed with a high-volume casing to smooth out the roughest roots and rocks, while the dual compounds give optimal traction in the corners. So, if crossing the finish line first is your top priority, then the Aspen was designed for you.
$69.99 - $89.00
World Cup Champion Greg Minnaar's signature tire. - Tubeless compatible - Wide Trail casing optimized for 30-35mm rims The Maxxis Assegai tire is named after the iron-tipped spear used by the Zulu people of South Africa. Greg Minnaar, a native of South Africa, thought it was a fitting name for a tire ready to do battle on the mountain. The tall knobs punch through dust and loam to find traction, but also offer support and confidence on wet roots and rocks. While other tires excel only in certain conditions, the Maxxis Assegai is built to go fast everywhere.
$74.00 - $92.00
Troy Brosnan's go-fast signature tire. - Ideal for dry, fast trails - Tubeless compatible - Wide Trail casing optimized for 30-35mm rims Designed in conjunction with Aussie DH racer, Troy Brosnan, the Dissector seeks to minimize drag while retaining cornering control. This versatile tire can be used as a front, a pair, or as a rear, depending on trail conditions.
Page 1 of 4 Next page