Wolf Tooth WT-G Precision Bike Grease is a waterproof, synthetic oil-based lubricant for cycling-specific applications. It reduces friction on moving components while protecting them from contaminants, water, and corrosion. WT-G also prevents non-moving components from seizing together due to corrosion or galling. This is a grease that can be used on bottom brackets, hubs, headsets, general bicycle assembly, and more.
- Maintains low viscosity for consistent performance from -60ºF to 360ºF (roughly -50ºC to 180ºC) in all conditions
- Creates smooth, easy component movement for low energy loss
- Long-lasting lubrication for extended bearing and component life
- High resistance to oxidation and corrosion
- Can be used on steel, aluminum alloy, titanium, and carbon fiber.
- hub bearings
- free hubs
- bottom brackets
- suspension pivots
- general assembly